Invisalign in Oakland Township, MI
Invisalign®’s invisible, removable, and comfortable aligners will give you the beautiful healthier straight teeth you’ve always wanted. And best of all, no one can tell you’re wearing them. Invisalign is great for all ages.
What is Invisalign®?
- Invisalign® is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Invisalign® uses a series of clear, removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- Invisalign® has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthodontic practices nationwide.
How Does Invisalign® Work?
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the their final position.
- You’ll visit us about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners during treatment is between 18 – 30, but both will vary from case to case.
How Are Aligners Made? You’d Be Amazed…
The aligners are made through a combination of our expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
Our staff is happy to address any questions or concerns you may have regarding your care. Call (248) 652-1100 or send an e-mail to email@example.com. You can also schedule an appointment with Dr. Obeid by filling out the form to the right. We look forward to seeing you in our office and becoming your new favorite dentist in Oakland Township!